Effective date: September 1, 2020
1. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) The Trustee for IWDO Family Trust trading as Inner Melbourne Maids ABN 76 708 600 338, and included entities related to or associated with it, any successor or assignee of the entity.
2. (“Service, Services”) refers to the introduction or placement of a registered service provider on request by a customer and the domestic cleaning services that are subsequently carried out for the customer by the registered service provider.
4. (“Client”, “Customer”) refers to an individual or entity that uses our Services.
5. (“Registered Service Provider”) refers to an individual, individuals or entity registered with us to provide cleaning or domestic services to our Clients
6. (“you”) refers to a Client, Customer
7. (“Website”) refers to our website with the URL https://innermelbournemaids.com.au
Your privacy is important to us. It is Inner Melbourne Maids’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://innermelbournemaids.com.au, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly. We may share personally identifying information when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
While using our Service or Website or Online Booking Form or when you communicate via email, Facebook, our website, in writing, via phone, you provide us with information that we collect, store and use. This information may include your name, physical address, email address, phone numbers, gender, occupation, place of work, family details and other personal or demographic information. We may also collect personal data from third parties with whom you have had dealings including credit reporting agencies, public records, and our Registered Service Providers. Other Personal Data that we collect will generally include information about any Service that you want, any information needed to arrange for that Service to be provided to you and any information that would enable us to improve the quality or efficiency of any Services we provide to you. We may also contact you after Services are provided to collect information about the Services that were provided to you. In addition, we may collect your bank account details from you if these details are required for payment of a Service. We may also your share any of this information we collect with our Cleaners, Registered Service Providers.
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Inner Melbourne Maids uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Service & Website
- To contact you about our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care, support and obtain feedback
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service & Website
- To monitor the usage of the Service & Website
- To disclose your Personal Data as a Registered Service Provider to the Client only to the extent needed to carry out the Service.
- To help implement and maintain compliance with Terms and Conditions for Clients & Registered Service Providers.
- To recruit Registered Service Providers and employees.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To bill and collect sums owed to us
- To send marketing information. Please contact us if you wish to not receive this information.
We may use third-party providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Website.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Inner Melbourne Maids’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inner Melbourne Maids’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inner Melbourne Maids at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Inner Melbourne Maids’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Inner Melbourne Maids makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Inner Melbourne Maids does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inner Melbourne Maids or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inner Melbourne Maids’ website, even if Inner Melbourne Maids or a Inner Melbourne Maids authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Inner Melbourne Maids’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inner Melbourne Maids does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Inner Melbourne Maids may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Inner Melbourne Maids does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Inner Melbourne Maids has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inner Melbourne Maids of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- By email
- By Phone: Ph: 03 9088 7525